OMNIpub – “Universal Digital Document Assembly”
Developed over the last 7 years and used by one of the country's largest publishers, OMNIpub is fully scalable enterprise software that provides the most productive way to assemble, organize and custom publish any type of digital document. Users can assemble any input into any sequence, for any output using drag/drop simplicity. During assembly and organization, OMNIpub dynamically (background) manages all format conversions, indexing, pagination, referencing, table of contents, hyperlinks, and (as needed) obtains automatic copyright clearance.
- Digitally assembles ANY material from ANY source.
- Dynamically updates, TOC, indexes and footnotes, references, hyperlinks.
- Assembled document retains content-specific Index terms, TOC, footnotes, references, hyperlinks.
- Reorganizes document sequence, while retaining content-specific references, using drag and drop, to add, move or delete content.
- Outputs to printers or downloadable/viewable files.
- Creates Interactive video/audio e-learning, with testing, drill downs, and navigation.
- J2EE/Multi-threaded fully scalable enterprise application.
- Integrated and scalable with document workflow systems or L(C)MS.
- automatic conversion publishes material from documents, spread sheets, graphics, audio, video, books, articles from any source
- easy-to-use browse, click, drag and drop updates/assembles documents in minutes
- from the selected content, dynamically manages context-specific
- Interactive Table Of Contents
- supports inclusion of video/audio content
- supports final assembly hyperlinks
- bookmark enabled for navigation ease.
- enabled to obtain copyright clearances and royalty reports, as needed
- searchable output ready in minutes after design and publication
- output can be printed, downloaded, run from a server or viewed from a web browser
- output is user and global annotation and document highlight capable
- Wikipedia and/or Google searches, bookmarks, or anchors enabled
- drag, and drop to select, delete or re-organize/edit content
- full service help desk support
- custom published books for one of the worlds largest publishers
- publishes media rich course packs for the largest US private university
- Time-vital/Complex Digital Document Assembly
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- On-Demand/Custom Publishing
- Vanity/Specialized Publishing
- Knowledge Management